Friday, June 5, 2009

Ahh!

Wow, I really wanted to be one of the daily bloggers. So much for that this week.
After a fairly invasive medical procedure with a quick recovery time this past Tuesday, I am prepping to race this Sunday.  After this insanely hectic month, with stress on every level, I plan on doing what I used to do - going out to have a freakin' great time.  I am genuinely excited to be able to just go to a race knowing that I'm not really racing for any PR's, because my body just isn't there right now.  However, perhaps the lack of stress will actually help my race - who knows? Regardless, I am really excited.
Also, I am PRACTICING TRANSITIONS on Saturday. I went to a transition clinic led by the phenominal Lori Christensen of Vixen coaching, hosted by my store.  I will try racing with no bike gloves, and cycling sockless (I haven't practiced running sockless, so don't want to find out how that is) to save time.  I am really looking forward to racing, and will try to write something more vaguely interesting soon.
Oh, PLEASE see UP. It's a breathtaking film. It made me laugh, cry, and fall in love with my boyfriend all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment